Thanksgiving is the opener for “sipping season,” candied yams, marshmallow salads, and decadent pies. So what do you do during your small window of free time when most of your dishes are prepared? Most people would want to sit down and relax for a bit. But, you can utilize this time to squeeze in a workout before you indulge in your big Thanksgiving dinner.
- Jumping Jacks
- Repeat them three times
- Squat Jumps
- Ski Jumps
- Push Ups
- Plank Crawls
- Repeat these four moves three times.
- Stand in a wide squat position for 30 seconds, pulse.
- Bring your arms out to a “T” and start moving your arms up and down for 30 seconds.
- Still in your wide squat position with your arms out, raise your arms up and clap your hand once they are over your head.
- In your squat position, place your arms into the “T” position. Begin to move your arms directly in front of you.
- Still in your squat position, keep your arms out. Do backward arm circles for 30 seconds. Switch to —forward arm circles for 30 seconds.